In honor of last nights massive white dump on the city, I present this Mix I made during the last blizzard of the 2009-2010 winter season – Feb 10th, 2010 to be exact. V [snow day] is white, crisp, cold, blinding, pristine, and yet – warm. And I threw in the bonus track from The Dubliners as a reach foward toward Spring.
Snow Day also brings us up to date with the last of the posterior spradosphere mixTapes. It’s been fun looking back, but now, From here, we move forward.
Happy Snow Day.
MixTape #v [snow day]
01. Swim (Surfer Blood)
02. Possibility (Lykke Li)
03. Pray for Rain (Massive Attack)
04. Camera Talk (Local Natives)
05. Mouthful Of Diamonds (Phantogram)
06. Whispering Light (Jesca Hoop)
07. The Crutch (Gil Scott-Heron)
08. Voodoo (Ganglians)
09. Intro (The xx)
10. Dog Days Are Over (Florence + the Machine)
11. Boat Behind (Kings of Convenience)
12. Zebra (Beach House)
13. Let’s Go Surfing (The Drums)
14. Cream Dream (Simian Mobile Disco)
15. Soldier of Love (Sade)
16. The High Road (Broken Bells)
17. I Think UR A Contra (Vampire Weekend)
18. The Rocky Road To Dublin (The Dubliners)