EDIT: Today is a good day. SPRADOSPHERE’s first AD is running in Working Class Magazine’s brand spanking new The Outlaw Issue that just dropped today. EIGHTBALL was inspired by this issue, so it’s back at the top.
Sex, Drugs, Policies & No Apologies.
Get on it and crank it up to angry.
MixTape #viii [Eightball]
01. The War on Drugs (Bill Hicks)
02. Liquidation Sale (Shilpa Ray & Her Happy Hookers)
03. Block of Ice (Thee Oh Sees)
04. Witch (The Sonics)
05. Somebody Put Something In My Drink (The Ramones)
06. Cheat (The Clash)
07. Rituals (Archie Bronson Outfit)
08. Down In Mexico (The Coasters)
09. Penetration (Iggy & The Stooges)
10. Tastebuds (King Khan & BBQ Show)
11. Why D’ya Do It (Marianne Faithfull)
12. Chick Habit (April March)
13. Love und Romance (The Slits)
14. Kick Out The Jams [Uncensored Version] (MC5)
15. T.V. Set (The Cramps)
16. Politicians In My Eyes (Death)
17. I Am A Fly (Wire)
18. Politics in America (Bill Hicks)