This makes 1o.
There’s a love story in here if you can find it.
Get your rose colored love explosion soundtrack on. Break it open, Swim in it, Watch it burrrn…out?
*We hear a lot more now than we ever have before and that creates a challenge. Songs are taking on a shorter shelf life if they’re even being heard at all. OBSOLESCED is a transition that ranges from immediately old songs to legitimately old songs. Nothing “new” to discover here but rather the space between the recent past to the timelessly loved.
MixTape #X [obsolesced]
01. Awake On Foreign Shores (Colin Stetson)
02. I Want To (Best Coast)
03. Last Night At The Jetty (Panda Bear)
04. Starlings (Elbow)
05. Limit To Your Love (James Blake)
06. Wolf & I (Oh Land)
07. Lovesick (Lindstrøm & Christabelle)
08. Look (Sébastien Tellier)
09. Narc (Interpol)
10. Sour Times (Portishead)
11. Drown the Rats and Giants (Colin Stetson)
12. Elephants (Warpaint)
13. The Witching Hour (Wild Nothing)
14. You Won’t Need Me Where I’m Goin’ (How to Dress Well)
15. A Picture Of Our Torn Up Praise (Phosphorescent)
16. You Always Hurt the Ones You Love (Ryan Gosling)
17. Picture In A Frame (Tom Waits)
18. Doyna (The Klezmatics)
19. Ojalá (Silvio Rodriguez y Luis Eduardo Aute)
20. Once In A While (Jackie Gleason)